Please note, all external links to websites are not monitored by Lowdham CofE Primary and will change on a frequent basis.
We are not responsible for the content of those sites. They have been posted here as they offer guidance and support on how to be as safe as possible on the Internet.
Site that looks at what security steps you need to take in order to help protect your data.
https://www.commonsensemedia.org/ – for info on age ratings of movies, TV shows and video games.
https://www.bbc.com/ownit – online safety tips aimed at children. There are some good video clips for them to watch and discover e-safety independently.
https://www.premierchoiceinternet.com/online-privacy/ - further advice regarding e-safety: online privacy, preventing online theft and fraud and building a secure social media life.
https://www.saferinternet.org.uk/ – for more info on e-safety
https://www.esafety-adviser.com/latest-newsletter/ - great site with a free downloadable magazine every month to guide you through the latest trends, issues and safer thinking.
https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/parents/articles/keeping-your-under-five-safe-online/ - practical tips to help you think about safety for your children under five.
- AskAboutGames: Supporting families with video games
- Childnet: Keeping under-fives safe online
- Internet Matters: Guidance for parents of pre-schoolers
- London Grid for Learning: Portal linking to various resources on parental engagement around online safety
- NSPCC: Guidance for parents on keeping children safe online
- Parent Zone: Digital Parenting magazine
- Parent Info
- Thinkuknow: Guidance and information for parents/carers from NCA-CEOP